Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Footed Newborn Pants, Bandana Bibs, Baby Leggings

I used the tutorial from here to make these newborn sized baby pants (from an old t-shirt). And I had to make a matching bandana bib, too! Our new baby will need new bibs, some were completely worn out and terribly stained!
footed baby pants


 I made these larger-sized bibs, too. I got a KAM snap press a few months back and LOVE it. So I had to make some non-velcro bibs. They hold up so much better than velcro. 
bandana bib

I made a pair or 9-12 month baby leggings with knee patches with a pattern found here
up cycled baby leggings

I figure each of these items can be worn by a boy or a girl! 

2 comments:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Baby bandana drool bibs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog so much, thanks for sharing with us this valuable blog.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!